Let's Celebrate the 100th Day of School
I created this to be easy to use and quick. You can add other ideas like 100th day hats, glasses and anything else or you can sneak these in at times during the day or at stations.
This resource is a PDF file. Inside you will find:
- This is a 17 page mini packet with the following Ready to Print worksheets: (I have also included a cover if you want to print it back to back as a booklet…but remember not to print the answer sheets!)
- 100th Day Fun Mystery message Sheet.
- What Can you do in 100 Seconds Worksheet, which includes estimating and predicting.
- 3 Writing Frames….If I had $100: I would love 100…and When I am 100 years Old I will…Plus another describing what it will be like to be 100 years old and a picture.
- I can Write 100 Words.
- I can read 100 Words based on the first 100 Fry Sight Words.
- A worksheet to circle names for 100 and answer sheet.
- An Award to give out for the day that states: You are 100 Days Smarter.
About Sunshine and Lollipops
Kathy is a retired 1st and 2nd grade looping teacher, who taught full time and part time in her hometown of Springfield, PA for 30+ years. She is wife, mom of three grown children and as of today a Mimi of three with one on the way. Kathy volunteers in her daughter’s Kindergarten Special Education classroom weekly. She loves to create resources, write (blog) and has an obsession for shoes and chocolate.
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this brings a bit of sunshine your way! I appreciate customer feedback and comments.