Valentine's Day: Some Fun Activities to Celebrate Valentine's Day
Some Fun Activities to Celebrate Valentine’s Day!
This resource is a PDF file. Inside you will find:
- How Many Words Can You Make Using the Letters in the Phrase: Valentine’s Day in which students rearrange the letters to make words. (A page with the letters that can be run off and laminated for a hands on approach is included for your convenience).
- Unscramble the words and add capitals and end marks to make sentences worksheet.
- 2 writing prompts: My Heart Belongs to…and I Absolutely Love…
- A Math coloring page in which students color the picture using designated colors according to sums and differences up to 10. This has addition and subtraction facts with answers that are not higher than 10.
- A Mystery picture for Valentine’s Day with clues to color certain numbers on the 100’s Grid.
About Sunshine and Lollipops
Kathy is a retired 1st and 2nd grade looping teacher, who taught full time and part time in her hometown of Springfield, PA for 30+ years. She is wife, mom of three grown children and as of today a Mimi of three with one on the way. Kathy volunteers in her daughter’s Kindergarten Special Education classroom weekly. She loves to create resources, write (blog) and has an obsession for shoes and chocolate.
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this brings a bit of sunshine your way! I appreciate customer feedback and comments.